(Two servings) Rich and creamy with a touch of pumpkin spice, this belly-warming drink is ideal for a cozy fall night. If you’ve never made real homemade hot chocolate this is the perfect first recipe for you. You will never want to go back to the packaged stuff again.
• 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
• 2 Cups of Milk – Skim Milk works just as well
• 1 Cup of high quality White Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli works best)
• 1/2 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
• Whipped Cream and additional Pumpkin Spice for topping.
• Heat milk and cream in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot but not boiling.
• In a medium sized bowl pour heated milk and cream over white chocolate chips. Stir together until the chips are melted.
• Add the vanilla extract and pumpkin spice.
• Top with whipped cream, a dash of pumpkin spice, wrap yourself up in a blanket with a movie if you prefer, serve, and enjoy.